Re: [amibroker] Problems in back testing

RE: No control over order of H-L. Of course not. No system can unless
you have intraday data to follow.

RE: Fractional shares. In AA, Settings, set Round Lot size also.

RE: Wrong price. It appears you have BuyPrice set to channeltop
somewhere. AB only has BuyPrice for OHL or C none of which == 10.59.
Also check your trade delays settings.

RE: Suggestion to use Cross instead of > since the latter produces
multiple signals.
Buy = Cross(High,channeltop);

Terry