[amibroker] Re: Esignal EOD db update?

:( - No Joy.. I've tried the following :

0 - I started a new database from scratch. I only used the ascii
importer to import symbols only. Configured for eSignal plugin.
1 - checked to make sure Local Data Storage is set to Enable
2 - To ensure the symbols are there, I save the database, I checked a
few symbols that didn't get updated previously and found the
following(Continuous Quotations are checked, favorite/Index/Use only
local database for this symbol are unchecked in all cases). I run the
scan as outline below to ensure symbols datasource is set to 0 just to
be on the safe side.
3 - I then enable the eSignal plugin and Run scan with Buy=0; as well
as another scan set to Buy=1;
4 - I ran it twice.. once with option set for all symbols as well as
another round with just Index Symbols(Market 0)
5 - When I look at the details of the eSignal plugin, it tells me
(example of one that didn't work) $IXV(1578 EOD records received)
6 - I then close the right click on the bottom right and choose
shutdown on the plugin to disable it.
7 - I then get AmiBroker to display a chart and it tells me that there
is not enough info to display chart for $IXV. I check the quote editor
and there are no quotes..
8 - If I renable the plugin for eSignal and open up $IXV, the chart
displays and all the quotes are in there properly.

Using RC2 with eSignal plugin v1.8.

Thanks for the help and any other things that I might attempt to try..
btw - I've got a 500 symbol limit with esignal.. so I actually tried
upping the number to 100 from teh default 30 just to see what
happens.. same problem...