Re: [amibroker] Where to find EasyLanguage manual?

From: cby
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Where to find EasyLanguage manual?

Hello,

I am trying to convert some Tradestation EasyLanguage code into AFL,
and I can't seem to find a good manual for EasyLanguage (without
opening an account, that is ;-) - in a few cases, I've had to guess
about the syntax, and I *know* that's gonna bite me.

Any resources for this on the web?

You can download the EL reference guide from the TradeStation webpage.

Thanks,
Chris

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

click here