[amibroker] Re: Drawing Support and Resistance horizontal lines on intra day chart

mhh... Thank you for the pointer... I was just playing around the
LineArray function and my requirement. Now x0,x1 co-ordinate should
be a date starting from the intra day time to the current time. Here
are my few doubts to use this formula to achieve what i require.

1. In the below formula it seems that the support and resistance
values will be decimal. How do I convert it into integer so that the
lineArray functions accepts the same.The formatted support and
resistance values will be the y co-ordinates(both y0,y1 will be the
same in this case).

Reference:    Line = LineArray( x0, y0, x1, y1, 1,False );

2. As I said earlier I would like to draw the horizantal line only
for that particular day. So I need to identify the intra day start
date (automatically) convert it into a integer format(acceptable by
AB) and then current date at the time the line is plot. This will be
x0 and x1 co-ordinates

I searched and found the following formula.. But I am not sure how
to use this...

StartOfDay = DateNum() != Ref( DateNum(), -1 );
EndOfDay = Ref( StartOfDay, 1 );

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Govind