[amibroker] OT: Windows Installer Error 2708

Hi All,

Sorry for the completely OT post, but I am running out of places to look for help. I am trying to install another piece of software (not AmiBroker related), but as soon as I start the install, the installer throws an error message "internal error 2708" and quits. I think I have tracked the explanation this far:

Apparently it means that "No entries found in the file table.", but I have no idea how to fix the problem. Would any of the computer gurus here be able to offer any info or suggestions? Thanks very much!

Steve

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links