Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Refreshing data with TC2000 Plug-In

Hi,

I'm using AmiBroker 4.70rc1, and accessing TC2000 data directly with
the supplied Plug-in.  The database is configured to enable Local Data
Storage.

It seems that AmiBroker will recognize fresh data obtained by Updating
from within TC2000, only if I close and re-open AmiBroker after
Updating from within TC2000.  "Refresh All" from the AmiBroker View
menu doesn't do it, nor does closing the AmiBroker view of the TC2000
data, and re-opening it.

Is this as designed?  Is there a configuration setting that I can
tweak to get AmiBroker to recognize the new TC2000 data without having
to close-re-open AmiBroker?

Thanks,
David

click here