From: dom1_1998 [mailto:Dom2000@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:53 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Stan Weinstein

Look in the .chm archives under "Weinstein".  Here's a Weinstein uptrend
scan example:

OBVa=OBV();

OBVsequp60to30=EMA( OBVa,30)>EMA( OBVa,40) AND EMA( OBVa,40)>EMA(
OBVa,50) AND EMA( OBVa,50)>EMA( OBVa,60) ;

k=StochK(14);

d=StochD(14);

kdCross=Cross(k,d) AND StochK(14)<60;

OBVcross=Cross(OBV(),EMA(OBV(),3));

exremarray=Cross(k,d) AND StochK(14)<60;

exremlimit=ExRem(exremarray,exremarray);

higherlow2=ValueWhen(kdCross,C,2);

higherlow3=ValueWhen(kdCross,C,3);

twohigherlows=C>higherlow2 AND higherlow2>higherlow3;

Buy=MA(V,50)>100000 AND OBVcross AND twohigherlows AND exremlimit AND
OBVsequp60to30;

dom

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links