Re: [amibroker] How to recover a closed chart?

look in your Drag & Drop folder.

bm22003 <bpmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a chart setup with various Study IDs enabled on trendlines (for
different stocks), with Alerts on these to trigger during
explorations.

Unfortunately I have inadvertently closed this chart.

The Alerts still trigger for that chart (thru the ChartID nos) when I
run the exploration, so I know the info is still there somewhere.

Is there a way of getting that chart back?

I had not saved it in a layout, but do know the ChartID nos.

Do you Yahoo!?

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links