Re: [amibroker] Need some help to get plots correct

Hi Terry
Thanks for your response
I cannot find any abnormal data in the quoteeditor for the composite
Removed title, but no difference
Moving plot out of the loop stops the plot. The subscript is not
referring to bar numbers but the value of the intraday interval
number.
Plot is regular because it is the overall average values for the
entire chart prior to that day. It is in 15 minute intervals, blue
10-12, red 12-2, green 2-4 black >4pm

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:45:30 -0700, Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Graham,
>
> I don't have the right kind of database to test your code, so just some
> ideas/questions you probably have already tried...
>
> Since there's only a single plot statement seems like it should fill the
> chart area. Makes me wonder if there's some data we can't see causing the
> scaling problem.
>
> Have you tried removing the title statement to see if values show up?
>
> I've never tried a plot statement inside a loop before. Have you tried
> moving it out of the loop? In fact, how'd you get the loop to work without
> using subscripts[x]? It's also curious to me that the plot data is so
> regular (repeating).
>
> So I couldn't be of more help.
>
> Terry
>
> Graham wrote:
> I am running analysis on intraday composite ticker

//Scan with settings=1
> minute
UseTrade = TimeNum() <= ValueWhen( Cross( TimeNum(), 160001 ),
> TimeNum() );
Vc =
> V*C/1000;
Buy=1;
Comp="~ASX100";
AddToComposite(O*usetrade,Comp,"O",1+2+4+16);
AddToComposite(H*usetrade,Comp,"H",1+2+4+16);
AddToComposite(L*usetrade,Comp,"L",1+2+4+16);
AddToComposite(C*usetrade,Comp,"C",1+2+4+16);
AddToComposite(Vc*usetrade,Comp,"V",1+2+4+16);
AddToComposite(TimeFrameExpand(TimeFrameCompress(1,inDaily),inDaily)*usetrade,Comp,"I",1+2+4+16);

Then
> analysing some things, this is attempt to get a running overall
average of
> the turnover at each intraday timezone.
numdays =
> Cum(DateNum()!=Ref(DateNum(),-1))+1;
numint =
> (6*60+15)*60/Interval();

mycolor=IIf(Hour()<12, colorBlue,
 IIf(Hour()>=12
> AND Hour()<14,colorRed,
 IIf(Hour()>=14 AND Hour()<16,colorGreen,
> colorBlack)));

Filter=1;
for(x=0;x<=numint;x++)
{
timex = 100000 +
> int(Interval()*x/3600)*10000 + (Interval()*x/60)%60*100;
cumx = Cum(
> timex==TimeNum() ) +1;
//Vcum = Cum( IIf(TimeNum()==timex,V,0) )/Cumx;
Vcum
> = Cum( IIf(TimeNum()==timex,V,0) )/numdays;
Plot(Vcum*(timex==TimeNum()),
> "", mycolor, styleArea);
AddColumn(Vcum,"Vcum etc",1);
}
_N(
Title =
> "{{NAME}} -{{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} - Average Activity {{VALUES}}" );

I have
> some minor problems trying to get it right and hoping for some help

1. As
> the number of stocks inj my intraday history varies, not all
have first date
> of starting) I wanted to average out over the number
of stocks. This is OK
> if I stay at 1 minute display but in say hourly
the number of stocks (OI
> field) adds up each data bit so instead of
getting 20 as per the number used
> I can get 160. I need some way to
keep each bar as the actual number of
> stocks, noy summed together.

2. The plot is a small part in middle of
> screen, with large area above
and below. I want to make it more normal
> looking with bottom and top
of bars with the screen, See attached screen
> shot

3. The above code works to plot, but I cannot get any values to
> show
in the title.

--
Cheers