[amibroker] Re: Will 2004 Mailing List Archive be made available?

Thank y'all for the Outlook clarifications, works perfect.

Marek, with my 2nd question

> - if not, is there a way to trace the original Msg# as it was posted
> in the group?

> you can use "search" option in yahoo

I referred to the message NUMBER, only to pick up the thread and
subsequent replies in the yahoo archive, but since this now can be
done within Outlook, that's not necessary anymore.

-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:
> It's View->Current->By Conversation in Outlook 2000.
>
> Bob

I've got