Re: [amibroker] AB 4.70rc1 moving average changes with number bars shown

Jerry,

I've just pasted that code you sent me into a chart and it works correctly
when zooming in and out etc.

If you want to hide some of the MA's then you can do that via the style parameter
for each MA in question. Place a check in the 'Hidden' option in the style
parameter to hide it, but before that uncomment out all the MA's in the code.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com