Re: [amibroker] Re: Running out of Memory on looping

Hello,

I wrote "Please send the formula to support"

It means send formula to SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com, NOT to the mailing list.

Also you should provide FULL formula, not parts of it because
you skip important information.

Skipped parts are the culprit.

>From what I see you are using PLOT statement INSIDE the FOR loop
which means that the _very_ _same_ plot is plotted (barcount) number of times
that does not make any sense except consuming memory.

You should move your plot outside *both* for loops.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com