Re: [amibroker] Quote Plus Data transfer

Are you getting your Vanguard list from QP?  If so you can take that list clip(copy) and paste it in the AB 'type in symbols' window for fewer keystokes.  I do this in generating new watchlists for AB from QP filters.

JOE
----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Hart
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quote Plus Data transfer

Sorry I should have been a little more specific.  I'll usually import new symbols through notepad or the watchlist import function, when I do it this way I have to type in the names manually.  With  Symbol->New I assume I will have to manually type in the names, categories, etc

Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Yes it is possible.
Configure with QP2 but don't press "Retrieve" button,
instead just add required symbols using Symbol->New (comma separated list is accepted too)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com