[amibroker] Real Time Alert on Stochastic

Here is my first contribution to the group. If only this testing code
were in the On Line Library, it would have saved me a lot of GRIEF and
frustration. I have asked Tech Support to add this simple testing
routine to the On Line Library. The following code with AA Setup works
perfectly:

//Real Time Scans Set in "Automatic Analysis"
//   Range set to n last days = 1
//   Apply To: All symbols
//   Scan every [min] = 1
//   Wait for Back Fill (RT only) = checked
//   in "Settings" + Periodicity to bar length 15 Min
//When finished testing, set testing = false
//FLAGS default = 15, TESTING = 3
// +1 Display text in "Alert Output Window"
// +2 Allow sound (Beep or selected WAV file)
// +4 No repeated alerts of the same type
// +8 No repeated alerts of the same date/time
testing=False;
flags=IIf(testing,3,15);
stochVal=StochK(3,3);
Buy=IIf(stochval<30,True,False);
AlertIf( Buy,"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\tada.wav", "Audio alert",
1,flags);

PS) I just LOVE AmiBroker, and Tech Support is FIRST CLASS !
Many thanks to the following:
**  Marcin Gorzynski
**  William Peters
**  Tomasz Janeczko
Who helped me get AmiBroker up and running with my silly questions.
Also many thanks to Goldwing01 who suggested I give AmiBroker a  try.
I can see that AmiBroker is going to MAKE MY YEAR ! !

I will be contributing more to the group as I learn more about AFL.

PS) AmiBroker works PERFECTLY while running at the same time as
Q-Charts, while sharing the same date feed.  Whatever is missing in
Q-Charts is provided by AmiBroker, and Vice Versa. The 2 programs are
extremely complementary to each other.

Grizz