RE: [amibroker] Does anyone else find volume charts valuable?

Never use volume, wish I could make it do something useful :-) beside screening stocks for liquidity..
herman
-----Original Message-----
From: scourt2000 [mailto:stevehite@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:47 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Does anyone else find volume charts valuable?

I use volume charts for all of my real-time trading.  I think
Amibroker would have everything that I'd need for automated trading
if it had volume charts and the ability to backtest them.

[yes, I formally requested this over a year ago.  I'm just trying to
see if anyone else on this list uses volume charts for real-time
trading]

Steve

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links