Re: [amibroker] Statistical Report problem?

Hello,

No, it is not a bug. You should read the Users Guide.
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_report.html

Maximum trade dd is counted from TRADE EQUITY highest high
to following TRADE EQUITY lowest low

Maximum SYSTEM drawdown is USUALLY smaller because:

a) single trade may not use 100% of portfolio equity (depending on position sizing scheme used)

(even if you specify to use 100% of equity, there are limits set
in AA->Settings->Portfolio that may limit the trade size to lower amount
if requested position size exceeds certain percentage of bar volume)

b) interest rate growning from the remaining cash

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com