RE: [amibroker] Re: Multiple holdings of the same ticker

Thanks Tomasz. Some great new functionality here!

What I meant by “nothing as complex as pyramiding” is that for my requirements, simply holding one more position of the same ticker just like it was a different ticker would have been fine. However this new functionality for pyramiding satisfies my requirements and does much more, so it’s great.

Regards,

Claude