[amibroker] NYSE and Nasdaq Industry Setup

A few people have asked for the sector-industry setup for the tickers
in AB. I do this for myself so thought I would make the list file
available. I will update this, hopefully, over the weekends as able.

http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/kavemantrading_files/page0002.htm

Just download the applicable zip file from the website (right click
and "save target as")

Included in the download for each market are the csv file of
ticker-industry list, js file to import the industrioes to AB, and the
broker files to setup the sector/industry names in AB.

some basic instructions are:-
The zip file contains the ticker list CSV file and the script file
(.JS). Place both into directory C:\US Industries\ on your hard drive.
Run appropriate JS script file from windows, and have the appropriate
Amibroker database open

In your first run only, with AB closed, you will need to replace the
broker.sector and broker.industries files in AB directory and delete
broker.workspace in the database directory in AB. This will update the
sector and industry group listing names. Be prepared to rename the
other names of your markets/groups/watchlists. the alternative is to
manually rename the sector/industries to match the setup.

--
Cheers
Graham