[amibroker] AFL for Average True Range

TR = hIGHEST VALUE OF ([high - low], abs(high - prev_close) , abs(low - prev_close) )

The ATR is a moving average, the typical averaging interval is 14 days

Hello,

Based on the function example for ATR, i coded below but getting errors in the syntax.

ATR14=ATR(14);

ATR21=EMA(ATR14,21);

Plot(ATR(14));

I would like to plot ATR14 and ATR21 as two lines in the same indicator( just like MACD lines). Appreciate if someone can tell me whats wrong with the above. Thanks.

Cheers,Padhu

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links