Re: [amibroker] Q: USDX: US dollar index, 30-, 10-notes instruments via AmiQuote?

From: dalengo
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Q: USDX: US dollar index, 30-, 10-notes instruments via AmiQuote?

Could someone please suggest what instruments are available via
AmiQuote (i.e. free data source) that would mimic USDX (US dollar
index). It obviously tracks falling/rising dollar. I could not find
an index or ETF on Yahoo (could not see anything on USDX on Yahoo).
Or should I do it by looking at quotes for USDEUR, USDGBP,... and
basket of other currencies on Forex to get an idea via a custom
ticker?

Same question wrt instruments correlated with US 30 and 10 Treasury
notes prices.

Yahoo symbols are ^DXY, ^TYX, ^TNX.

Thanks - alex

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.