[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker API question

Tomasz,

Thanks for your quick reply and help. Seems pretty straightforward
now that you told me. Based on your description, I guess I'll leave
the default label as is for this function, but at least I'll know
how to do it the next time.

Perhaps when you get a chance you could put a brief mention of
the "extended form" of the function name in the API docs, since
other than this problem I had no trouble whatsoever creating my
plugin using the current docs.

Thanks again...

Dave Morrill

> Hello,
>
> "range" is default name for second numeric parameter that
> AmiBroker comes up with automatically if you don't provide your
own name.

> This is typical name of 2nd parameter for functions like MA, EMA,
WMA, ROC, RSIa