[amibroker] AmiBroker API question

I've used the low-level AmiBroker API to create an AFL function
plugin in C, and it seems to work fine. However, I notice that in
the AFL editor when I type in my function name, the tooltip help for
the function says "MOMA( ARRAY, range = 10 )" (where "MOMA" is the
name of my AFL function written in C).

My question is, where does the label 'range' come from? My argument
really is the number of bars to use, but I don't see anything in the
API document that says how I can label the arguments to the
function. The standard AFL functions like 'Plot' have useful labels
for their arguments. Perhaps the internal functions don't use the
same API as plugins? Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks...

Dave Morrill