[amibroker] Re: Help: Formula for getting Bollinger average, compare previous day price

1) Try this code to run the exploration:

BB_top = BBandTop(C,15,2);
BB_bot = BBandBot(C,15,2);
BB_med = (BB_top + BB_bot)/2;

Filter = Close >= BB_med AND Open >= Ref(Close, -1);

AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Full Name" );
AddColumn( Close, "Close", 1.2 );
AddColumn( Volume, "Volume", 1.0 );

/*Filter=1 - all symbols and quotes are accepted*/
/*1.2 - number format with 2 decimal digits*/

2) and this code to plot the chart (put it into "blank" afl file):

Title = Name() + "  \\c25" + Interval(format=2) + "  " + Date() +
"\\c-1  O=" + O + "  H=" + H + "  L=" + L + "  C=" + C;
Plot( Close, "", 42, 64 );
GraphXSpace = 1;

BB_top = BBandTop(C,15,2);
BB_bot = BBandBot(C,15,2);
BB_med = (BB_top + BB_bot)/2;

Plot( BB_top, "", 32, 1 );
Plot( BB_bot, "", 32, 1 );
Plot( BB_med, "", 27, 1 );

3) I also find Yahoo search feature very inefficient. There was the
code posted for VIDYA just a few weeks ago in message #76847 but the
"search" couldn't find it. Is there any trick here that I don't know?

LV