RE: [amibroker] Re: Adding Text to Explore/Scan Columns

Herman,

This is another great example of a feature/function I was not aware of and will come in handy.  Besides the growth and advancement Tomasz has made in the program, you and others and the helpful support of this boad are one of the major reasons I decided to make a major transition to a new platform. For those of us who have to generate research these little things are huge time savers.

Thanks,

Duke Jones, CMT