Re: [amibroker] Question ?

Interactive Brokers provide streaming for AB v4.7 with 100 tickers.

alex
Fred_Renate <grizz0022@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am new to this group, and have just one question.

Can the AMI Broker language provide a real time alert on a stochastic
level? Lets say from the Symbol List could I put a formula into the
symbol list for selected stocks?

I am using currently Q-Charts with Quote.Com data, and will keep that
data vendor. Q-Charts is great but it can't provide alerts on Stoch. I
tried RavenquoteQuote, but it is so buggy that it is unusable.

I am also a programmer, so if I get AMI Broker, I will be contributing
to the group.

Many thanks,
Grizz

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!