Re: [amibroker] Re: Adding Text to Explore/Scan Columns

Duke,
I have not had the occasion to use that, so I tried it with a text
column and found that you are right, it doesn't seem to work for the
following code:
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name",colorDefault,IIf(PChg>=0.0,colorBrightGreen,colorDefault));

I guess it is an enhancement request.
Regards,
Ed