[amibroker] Urgent! AB Real time displays incorrect data with IB data feed

Hi,
 The new IB.dll of AB and API 8.3 of TWS are not working properly.
Has anybody noticed the differece in last price displayed in AB and in
IB order management windows?

There is a big lag. AB is displaying the last price which is for the
last chart interval(Say 2Min). If there is price change in IB order
management window due to few trades happening within the next 2
minutes of the last printed bar in AB, AB does not show this IB price
immediately ??

The refresh rate for intraday refresh intrval is set to 3 secs and it
does refreshes it every 3 secs. But the IB.dll plugin is not bringing
the prices on this refresh from AB immediately.

Infact sometime even when a new bar is printed in AB, the last traded
price shown as close price of the bar is incorrect to what its
displayed in IB order management window.

I have synchronized my PC time to  Eastern US time and thats what time
is diplayed in IB status bar too.

If this issue is not resolved I think for real time trading purpose AB
is of really no use.

Thanks for your help
Choco