[amibroker] PriceChart PopUpMenu

When I hover the cursor over a candle in the AB built-in Price chart, I want to see "ONLY"  My Custom items displayed in the PopUp menu, and I want the AB built-in commentary to not appear at all.  I am a low tech person, so I would appreciate it if any forthcoming instructions are discussed using non-programmer language.   All suggestions will be appreciated.  Ron D