Re: [amibroker] Export full ticker list

Hi ,
    Another way is selective export: Symbol ---> Watchlist ---> export : You can open your exported list with whatever application you choose:
     I think we need a filter in the quotes editor so we can delete excess quotes at one stroke.I am having problem with that . There have been too many holidays in our part of the world recently and too many ficticious excess quotes by yahoo.I ahve to manually delete them and its donkeys work.Anyone know a faster method?
    Thanks.

-------- N !!
Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks Terry

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:47:24 -0700, Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Open Amiquote.
> Choose "Get tickers from Amibroker" under Tools
> Save the file.
> Open the file in a text processor or Excel.
> Rock and roll!
>
> Terry
>
> Graham wrote:
> I want to export a full list of tickers from AB to a txt file.
Unfortunately
> if running from AFL only those tickers with quotes are
included
Does anyone
> know how I can do this.

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

Do you Yahoo!?