Re: [amibroker] Rename of Symbol

Hopefully I will answer this correctly.

First I would use "merge at the top of AB under symbols” this way all my data is move under the new symbol and AB deletes old symbol and data.

Now for the script, I would think all tickers are not listed in this script, since its a script it retrieving data and deleting non-active quotes so, I would leave it alone.

Now what do you think will work.

elee67 <elee67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quick Question.. Hopefully,

if there is a symbol that changes. how best to rename that symbol in
AmiBroker via AFL or JScript? I found remove..but I really don't want
to remove the symbol.. I just want to rename the ticker symbol to the
new symbol and maintain the quote data.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?