From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Database Takes Long Time to Load

Hello,

7 years of 1-minute data should be something around 700000+ bars per symbol.
This accounts for roughly 50MB of data per symbol. (data only).

hyper-complex formula then refreshing charts using such formula may take longer
than loading (especially when you are short on memory and Windows starts to swap)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com