[amibroker] Re: Help (TJ?) initial or initialize variable

hope it helps
change the range with any variable positive and not null period

and //  the afl cci

range= 20;//MFI(14);
mean=MA(Avg,range);//1,2
array=Avg;
result = 0;

   for( i = 0 ; i < BarCount; i++ )
   {
if(i<range[i])
result[i]=Null;
else
{
      result[ i ] = 0;
      // the mean is not 'moving' over the range (outside the loop)
      tm = mean[ i ];
      for( j = 0; j < range[i]; j++ )
      {
        result[ i ] = result[ i ] + abs( array[ i - j ] - tm );
      }

    result[ i ] = result[ i ] / range[i];
  }
}

CCIx = (Avg - mean) / (0.015 * result);//5,6,7
Plot(CCIx,"CCIx",colorGreen,styleLine);
Plot(CCI(range),"CCI",colorRed,styleLine);