Re: [amibroker] Re: initial or initialize variable

You have a absic problem with the system logic in that you cannot
define a signal before it has occured. You are in effect trading into
the future. But with a small change it may (or not) work. Cannot
promise that :(

p4=10;

buysig = Cross(Cci(p4),-100);
Sellsig=Cross(100,Cci(p4));

bs=BarsSince(Buysig OR Sellsig);
pp=Max(bs,p4);
CC=CCI(pp); //variable for period not allowed

Buy=Cover=Cross(Cc,-100);
Sell=Short=Cross(100,Cc);

I just quickly checked the syntax in AB and I don't think CCI allows
the periods to be variable. it must be a set value.

Therefor you would probably need to work this into a loop to get to
owrk, sorry I don't have time at present to do any more on this.

--
Cheers
Graham