[amibroker] Selling my timeshares at ebay - 2 WEEKS ORLANDO LAGO VISTA TIMESHARE nO RESERVE

Hi,
        I am selling my timeshares at ebay (Item number: 4355478737). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4355478737
If you prefer we can arrange a settlement outside ebay and consider a wire transfer as a method of payment.
The offer is for 2 weeks. Once you change ownership you will have to pay 740USD (expenses due 2005) and you can freely use the weeks during 2006 and so on (it is perpetual).You will have to pay expenses due feb2006 and so on... they are annual fees.
The attoney is Mr. Norman Sevin . The attorney told me that it would be 250 usd plus 18 usd (Deed) and 7 usd for each 1000 usd the timeshare is sold.(At ebay you will see another cost, that information is incorrect about this matter).
Please feel free to ask any question.
Best regards

JB

Below is the description:

Lago Vista Buenaventura Lakes

Holiday ID:

LVB

Usage Time:

Two weeks per year - Not Floating . Usage is between weeks 3-4 (Jan 15-Jan 31).

Availability:

2005

Bedroom:

2 BEDROOM .

Bathroom:

2 BATHROOMS

Unit:

203

Trades with:

RCI/II

Trade Season:

High/Red

Type of Ownership:

Right to Use

Expiration Date:

Perpetual

Annual Maintenance Fee:

$ 700, DUE FOR 2005

UNIT AMENITIES:

Check In:

Saturday

Hot Tub:

Kitchen:

Max Occ:

6

ON-SITE AMENITIES:

Beach:

Golf:

NB

Fishing:

Lake:

Pool:

2

Restaurant:

Spa:

Tennis:

NB

Reservations, banking or exchanging can be arranged by new owner when transfer of title is complete.

WHAT DO YOU PAY IF YOU WIN?
Fees Due at Time of Sale:

Your Winning Bid

Annual Maintenance Fee:

$ 740 DUE FOR 2005

Resort Transfer Fee:

Settlement Fee:

HOW DO YOU PAY IF YOU WIN?
Acceptable Methods of Payment:

·                                 Paypal