[amibroker] Re: Anyone tried V 8.3 of the TWS API

TWS 840.5 is the Trader workstation. The API package is separate. Its
what must be installed if you want to use th IB plugin.

You can upgrade the workstation independently of the API, so you are
probably still on an old version of that.

Unless you are doing some custom programming work yourself against
the API you are better off not upgrading it until Tomasz gives it the
all clear.

Cheers

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxxx> wrote:
> I recently upgraded to TWS build 840.5 it works fine (stand alone
> version)
>

> Joseph Biran
>

>   _____

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gc05pm/M=298184.6018725.7038619.300117

6/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1108720138/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k0iq638/

*http:/clk.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108