[amibroker] Re: Sell IF Today Open > Entry Price

try this

Buy= Cross(O,Ref(O,-1));
//for(i=0; i<BarCount-1;i++)
EntryPrice=ValueWhen(Buy,O);
Plot(C,"Close", colorBlack, styleCandle);
Sell=Cross(O,Ref(EntryPrice,-1));
Plot(EntryPrice, "",2,1);
PlotShapes( Buy * shapeUpArrow, colorGreen,0, L,-10 );
PlotShapes( Sell *shapeDownArrow , colorRed,0, H,-10 );