RE: [amibroker] Anyone tried V 8.3 of the TWS API

Title: Normal.dot Template

I recently upgraded to TWS build 840.5 it works fine (stand alone version)

Joseph Biran

From: micmus2002 [mailto:micmus2002@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:48 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Anyone tried V 8.3 of the TWS API

The formerly beta version of the API is now in production. I have
installed it yet still have the problem mentioned here

So I would advise caution for anyone considering trying it. However
if you have a second machine and have a chance to play with it (or
you have already installed it) I would be interested to know your
experience.

Thnaks

MM