Re: [amibroker] ASX sub-groups/categories

Andrew,
The "ASX Setup" contains fairly old ASX 50/100/200/etc in the "GICS-S&P"
directory.

To get new ones,
    Go to the http://www.standardandpoors.com/ website,
Just select Region-Australia/NZ then click on the "INDICES" title menu
on the left hand side.
You should get a list in the left column showing links to ASX/S&P xxx.
Click on ASX/S&P 200 for example. Then Up the top of the page there will
be a link called
"Constituent list" click on that. Once there, Look down the bottom &
you'll see Download Table.
Download the table (In XLS format), Clean it up and save it as a .tls
(Ticker list) to import into AB.

I think that should get you going.

Oh, BTW - Once you have done all the hard work converting it to ticker
lists (Not realy hard actualy), You can send me uptodate versions too.
Thanks.

    ATB
       Michael.S.G.