[amibroker] Applystop and Activate stops question.

Hi, sorry for another question on Applystop and other settings but I
have looked at the help files and also a number of messages on this
group but must now accept I am logically deficient!

I am developing a system with the following characterictics:

Long only
Weekly periodicity
Uses EOD data
System runs after EOD data available on Friday so if BUY is triggered
then it would be exceuted on Monday at the OPEN.

There are 4 Sell conditions:

1. Sell = C < "Sell Condition"

maxLoss=Optimize("StopLoss%",15,8,15,1);
profitStop=Optimize("ProfitStop%",50,10,50,5);
trailStop=Optimize("TrailStop%",21,1,25,5);

2. ApplyStop(0,1,maxLoss,0,False,5); //MaxLoss Stop
3. ApplyStop(1,1,profitStop,0,False,5); //Profit Stop
4. ApplyStop(2,1,trailStop,False,5); //Trailing Stop

What I need help on is the following questions.

Tradedelays = (1,1,1,1) or (0,0,0,0)
BuyPrice = CLOSE or OPEN
SellPrice = CLOSE or OPEN
Activate stops immediately: YES or NO.

I need to get them right. When I have changed some of these the backtest
results go from mediocre to fantastic (and probably wrong). :-)

I appreciate the help.

Thanks.....Keith