From: sinhavishal [mailto:sinhavishal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Timer

Hi Herman,
  There are many utilities liek the one you discussed. The yare of not
much use as a timer on the chart when yo uare watching 6-8 symbols in
a different time frame.

You would need to start 6-8 of those timers and put them on each chart
and then align it with the last bar printed time.

If symbol is very illiquid, the timer is useless as its always going
to be not in sync with the last bar printed.

If you swithc windows you would see these timers on your screen
obscuring the text below it.

A timer needs to be an indicator on the chart itself so its tied with
that window and that chart. Then only it will be of any use in day
trading.

Thanks
choco