[amibroker] Re: Timer

Hi Grahm,
It will be nice feature for RT trading if it works i nfact a required
one for daytrading.

Could you please also look into "speedo" at the same time as I think
its very similar to this one.

Timer is number of seconds left before the current bar is complete.
Speedo is number of different trade records recorded in the database
in the current bar.

A different trade record would be a different tick/volume.
Basically we are looking for how many trades are happening at a
different price in the current bar. Once we have this we get an idea
if the trade would be a fast moving trade or it requires more time.
Hence entry could depend on it.

Esignal has this indicator which is very helpful in daytrading and
keeps you away from dead trades.

Thanks
Choco