[amibroker] Re: FXCM data

Hi Byron,

Thank you for your fast reply. I did see the DDE section where they
talk about FXCM / Fx-Trek data hook-up using DDE. What I had in mind
was getting the datafeed directly from FXCM and routing it to
AmiBroker. I know that such a solution exists for TradeStation 2000i.
Software from HyperTrader is able to achieve it. I was hoping that
there might be a direct solution like that for AmiBroker.

I am hoping that developer of AmiBroker will come with a direct
solution.

Thanks again for taking the time to post a reply to my question.

Sincerely,

Rama.