[amibroker] Rsi Mdrp

I have been trying for very long time.
Can someone please help me write this formula , I want to look at the
current Rsi(14) Trough
and look backwards until it finds one that is higher, but the close
must be lower than the close of
the first Rsi(14) trough at the same time.

This is what is called a MDRP by John Hayden, Andrew Cardwell and
Connie Brown.

thank you in advance,
Dennis