[amibroker] Re: Data feed issue to Amibroker

Thanks for your reply. The last candle is alwas very long. The high
and low are never correct. For example APCS closed on Friday at
$12.66. That quote is correct. However, my Amibroker 1 min chart
shows the last 1 min candle open 12.50, high 12.80 and low 12.48.
That info is not correct. That's what I meant by saying "bad". This
bad quote results in a long and inaccurate candle. Please let me know
if I need to explain more.

Here is how the last candle of the day looks like:

http://serv1.freeimageupload.net/uploads/1108338752.pjpeg

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> what do you mean by "bad" ?
>

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:25:21 -0000, jism1992 <gdihia@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Hi everyone. I get my data feed from Ameritrade through
QuoteTracker.