Re: [amibroker] Keeping graphs and indicators out of TEXT at TOPof Graph

Williams,

Thanks again.Your help was really appreciated as I spent about 80
minutes looking for GraphXSpace, but couldn't remember "what" it was
called, so finding it was extremely difficult.

I am running the latest beta I think (4.69.0).but the way Tomasz keeps
sending out new betas, one can never be sure you have the latest and
greatest. Tomasz keep it up, you ARE THE MAN.

Regards,
George Loyd