Re: [amibroker] AFL help please: linearray.

thanks for the reply.
this is a new function to explore.

I have pasted your code into Indicator Builder and
only get a flat green line along the bottom.

adding styleownscale makes no difference.

I will play with this function to try and get an idea
of what it does.

thanks

ChrisB

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail