Re: [amibroker] OT:Technical VS Technofundamental trading

Hi
 Thanks Most interesting one and half hours i spent reading the reviews
and first six chapters and tackling the codes.Got more information at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail#Early_Forms_of_the_Grail
I would define it as (Basically it is a platter of plenty) in stock
trading terms.The book looks extremely promising just my type of read.

Now for the indicator and system.

--N !!

=====
Warm regards,