[amibroker] Re: EnableRotationalTrading() & backtesting...

PositionScore returns the _absolute value_  of your formula's score.
The  lowest negative value means best short candidate. To go only
long, add some large positive value to your position score formula:

PositionScore = your formula + 100;// Or whatever it takes to
eliminate any negative scores.

dale b
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "El Nanalo" <elnanalo@xxxx> wrote:

> I'm a new user of EnableRotationalTrading() and have exhausted my
> ability to solve a problem with it.  Simply stated, I can't get the
> BackTester to stop selling Short!  Unless unwittingly done, I have
> no "SetOption(a,b)" entries that refer to Long & Short, and I've
> set "Long" in the Positions pull-down menu in the Settings form
> invoked from the Automatic Analysis window.  I'm accessing 50
Mutual