From: lars_oppermann [mailto:lars.oppermann@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:21 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Controlling when things get evaluated in AFL

Hi,

is there a way to control whcih sections of an AFL formula get
evaluated at what time?

I have written a plugin function which calculates an array. This
calculation takes some time. When I plot this array, the function gets
called every time I scroll the chart, although the result does not
change (since input stays the same).

I understand, that I could create a composite with the result of my
calculation, but I wanted to ask whether there is another way to do this.

Bests
~Lars