Re: [amibroker] OT: Re: Technical Vs technofundumental trading

From: Pal Anand
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Re: Technical Vs technofundumental trading

Sorry, it is hard for me to digest your refutation, because you
havent disproved it yet.

Take an antacid tablet.  Coments such as yours or mine are both either taken at face value or rejected because nobody posts their statements.  That should make no difference as long as everybody is satisfied with what they are doing.

rgds, Pal